Chav Hunter Chav Hunter

haha

ahhh disposing of those street scum like the idea lol....ive been having trouble making games so i know how hard it is so overall its good...but yer there is better. nice one...maybe add more levels next time...i like the inventivness of making it seem an accident...maybe a few more of them

King of Buttons King of Buttons

wtf

i got up to 7500 without cheating then gave up....ive realised how sad i am...im going to go to a mirror in a corner now and laugh at myself...oh well ...very gd lol ive seen this sorta thing before that had buttons hiding and moving and its kinda the same...if not less happening...but well presented...nice one

Dude where is my face ?! Dude where is my face ?!

HAHAHA

thats kl...shows ppls imaginations lol..made my day thnx for that...oh and i added my own one on the thread if thats okay i thought id give it a go.

RegisCartoons responds:

Thanx dude. Now I'll check you creativity in the thread :P

Inglor in space Inglor in space

haha great

i loved it especially the choice of music lol!. oh and wats the highest score i got up to level 22 withe 4 lives left and me score was 89 any good? lol anyway loved it top marks!

Peaceplane Peaceplane

good game

Even for a little banner game u went all out. i like the background changing idea and its just a simple small fun game to play. i like it. definatly worth top marks for what it is

SDF: Inverse Shoot 'Em Up SDF: Inverse Shoot 'Em Up

Liking it

This is a kl game. like the way u defend yer base. The two player idea was great. This is one hell of a game.
Suggestion:Maybe you can add a mode where you can lay yer base defences using money and have more than one enemy for next time.
This was a great game. Thanx for the fun

Thanks chrismonster,

I may one day do a sequel to this, but right now I've got so much original stuff going on, I'll wait until my creativity dries up!

Thanks for checking out my other stuff - I love it when people do that!

:D

Pixelville Pensioners Pixelville Pensioners

Great game

Your games are amazing. yer in me top fav artists list. Im luvin these games cnt wait till yer next one....there is gonna be a next one right...there better be . If so cnt wait.

gavD responds:

Yep - it's in production right now! You f'n knows it!

Bellends is going to help out with the graphics so it should look a little better. I don't wanna give too much away - let's just say Sabreman will be a little out of his element in PP2!

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

WOW!!

NO I MEAN REALLY WOW!!!!....., this was amazing. Not only was it done so smoothly, gd graphics,gd sound and kept its humour but its one of the best games ive played on newgrounds. AND SO MANY OPTIONS!!.This has gone straight to me number 1 fav submission and i thought the one i had 1st before would be REALLY hard to beat. But this is pure excelence. u gotta make more. i luv it.

gavD responds:

Thanks chrismonster! Glad you like it!

Yep, there's another in production - in fact I'm currently working on 3 games and various other stuff - I make lotsa little Flashes that I don't put on NG 'cos they ain't up to scratch...

I'm pleased that you enjoy the game - thankyou for taking the time out to write a review - I really appreciate every one.

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Great game!

This was great. liked the sounds lol. It was fun to play and i played for ages. Maybe you should have a rubbish gun with more bullets cause a bb gun wid 3 is hard. but thats prob just me. all in all i luved it well done keep em coming.

Road Blocks Road Blocks

Fun, challenging and addictive

Great game. Classic style puzzle game. annoying at times but completed it all in the end. Great flash.