SDM: Issue 2 Colonal: pt2 SDM: Issue 2 Colonal: pt2

Nice one

It was better than the first and shows and improovment. i also know u did this really fast as uv only just ended your 1st one so to do all that is impressive.
good to see a story forming making more use of the cliff hangers

and maybe he used the car in the first one coz he likes the new car smell??

lol all that really needs work is the art as i know you can do better with a little time

well done

HolyDragon responds:

LMAO great review m8 cheers.

And yeah my photoshop has run out n having trouble getting it back up n running so im limited to drawings done on fash atm :S

SDM: Issue 1 Colonal: pt1 SDM: Issue 1 Colonal: pt1

Good 1st try :D

seeing as this is the first anim youve done i have to say well done. Although the first scene was a little slow the second started to pick up (for the shortness it was)
I think over time this could be a good lil series. just a lil work :P

keep it up

HolyDragon responds:

Thank you chrismonster...

Thank you for the help and support and i will take what you have said and use it to help me better the series as it develops in the near future

Lost Rhapsody Lost Rhapsody

HAHAHA

like the use of weird als version of bohemian rhapsody there, and how the words suit LOST. i never thought ud be able to connect that song wid LOST. hillarious. nice work

Whitmore: H'ween Special Whitmore: H'ween Special

Have a horrible halloween

HAHAHA that was great... i won the staring contest...okay i lie...very strange idea...loved the song at the end and loved the randomness...my pirate hats off to you sir

EdibleCastle responds:

ta.

KILLZ-OWN KILLZ-OWN

MAD!

Brilliant....gd work

MGS: TAS Episode 1 MGS: TAS Episode 1

hahaha

nice work made me laugh......like hehehe....or hahaha....u know those sounds u make when u laugh. funny

P.S. i do have an uncle that makes the sound ehe ehe ehe when he laughs tho

bvhj responds:

Thanks...

.:FIERRAS:. Cartontown .:FIERRAS:. Cartontown

Love it

Wow i loved the style and the idea. This is definatly something different that ive never seen on newgrounds before. I luved everybit of it. greatly done and i hope to see more variety of styles used from people in the future....deserves its 5

Fierras responds:

tnx fr the review :)

The Mighty Ketchup Man 2 The Mighty Ketchup Man 2

wtf

ooooookay now i dnt see any point of u making this watsoever.....but then again i dont see a point to much....so...i guess yeh gd work. it made me laugh and thats enough for me. liked the use of the voices and song. thanx for da laugh...can tell this flash is for people wid a sence humour...what some people cant understand.

My Tear for London My Tear for London

Cheers

This was a great idea to post the feelings of what happened in london. Bombings are not a laughing matter and happen to people at any moment,not just here in england or america .. it happens everywhere for different reasons. The other reviews that mentioned the starving in other countries should remember how these bystanders care for them. England cares. but we cant help them alone. it takes more than a bystander to help that many. innocent people did die and it was not earned or deserved in any way. thanx for giving your tear.

Ramen Flash Ramen Flash

WOW!!

Nice animation. Great style, good use of sound, nice character and weapon designs and u made a strange story come to life. Perfect i wanna see more.